On-location serendipitous interview with Frannie Rose, author of The Invitation: Uncovering God’s Longing to Be Heard! I was en route to visit Colorado when I received Frannie’s press release from her publicist, and guess where Frannie lives? Colorado Springs! And just like that, it seems, I was able to meet Frannie and interview her at the offices of her organization, One Simple Voice.
Frannie’s story is not only inspiring, it demonstrates a necessary aspect of spiritual growth – surrender. You may have heard that word before in a spiritual context, but Frannie actually DID it. After suffering an un-diagnosed illness for 17 years and bedridden, she was at the crossroads of suicide and surrender. Her choice made all the difference to her, to everyone around her, and now also to the people she teaches to hear the voice of God for themselves. Enjoy listening to this interview!
Other topics discussed in this episode:
- What happened when Frannie surrendered 100%
- Hearing the voice of God
- Creating the space and silence to hear God’s voice yourself – becoming empty
- Being guided by God to study Christian and other texts (Frannie grew up Jewish)
- Being abandoned by some family and friends when she was ill
- How endings are new beginnings
- Giving up and letting God take care of her
- Seeing Light in the eyes of a raccoon
- Asking questions directly to God
- Coming up against resistance from individuals when they find out that she hears the voice of God
- Inner change vs. outer change
- Joy – the proof that you are connected, as well as techniques to be able to return to Joy
- Being enveloped by Peace
- When is a person ready for awakening?
- Heart = God
Frannie Rose is an author and Spiritual Teacher who inspires others to find the deep sense of peace and joy that comes from discovering God’s voice. Frannie shares her own miraculous inner transformation by helping others recognize the gifts within the difficulties in their lives. learning to hear God speak, and opening the doors to His infinite wisdom. She helps people to realize a life of deeper meaning, essential purpose and God-centered connection.
Thank You Frannie for being our special guest!
And thanks to all the Pause Your Life members for their support!
If you’d like to consider supporting the show, check out this page which lists the valuable items you get at each pledge level.
Theme music is part of the song “Flight” written and performed by Richard Shulman.